horizontal more than 115 and vertical more than 135
PMDA, ODA and DMAC
1500 Kilogram/Kilograms per Day
Packaging & Delivery
In roll and wound up to the pipe core
10 days after 30% TT deposit
PSA Adhesive Tapeis a pressure-sensitive tape made of heat- resisting polyimide (PI) film coated by silicone adhesive. Due to excellent mechanical,dielectric strength and heat resistance in PI film and reliable heat-resistance in silicone glue, PSA adhesive tape has become perfect class- H insulating material.
* Excellent heat resistance ,used as class- H insulation and can work for a long term at
180°C but short time at 260°C;
* Good flexibility, better tear resistance and excellent workability, and can be glued on the
* Self-sticking and good bonding strength , no removal after stripping off;
* Different thickness and width to meet customers’ specific requirements;
PSA tape is widely used in ground, phase, layer insulation, and coils wrapping for class-H electrical machines andtransformers, wrapping of coils end for common electrical machines and appliance and other sticking insulation in high temperature condition; also in PCB wave soldering, protection cover of hot air leveling and other bonding wrapping
under high temperature and corrosion conditions.
W:10mm~1000mm; L: 30m(or 33m)+/-1.0m
Acrylic,epoxy counterparts and customization also available
Even surface free of wrinkles, creases, blister, gel particles
and impurity; No tearing and
adhesive removal when unrolling
5. Adhesive strength
To steel surface
7.Heat -impact Resistant
No glue removal delamination and legging
Packing, Mark, Preservation and Transportation
1. The film should be provided in rolls and wound up to the pipe core, each roll is well packed and loaded with plastic bag to be placed into dry and clean box.
2. The each box packing should be marked with the type, product specification, size, lot number, gross weight, net weight, date of manufacture, name of the manufacturer and the product acceptances certificate is attached. At the same time the painting words of Damp-proof collision-proof etc.
3. The should be pressured in dry and clean room, the preservation period from the date of production is two years and can still be used when it is qualified in case of the preservation period is exceeded and checked according to standard.
4. During the preservation and transportation, damping and mechanical damage should be avoided.